A charming white and pastel blue cottage between Toulouse and Carcassonne
The keystone and two magnificent pillars are all that remain of the original chapel. We’ve decorated it in an original way, combining the local pastel blue with sea blue. Our guests often describe it as cosy and original. The younger guests, meanwhile, love their bedroom where they can lounge around on pouffes.
Have breakfast and other meals on the terrace in the shade of century-old trees, relax and sunbathe after sightseeing or canyoning. You’ll have an enchanting stay in these holiday rental cottages!
This cosy cottage is an ideal base for exploring the region
Peace and quiet and enchantment are guaranteed at this holiday cottage at the edge of wooded parkland. We recommend it for 4 people with children – but not very young children, as the 2 bedrooms aren’t adjoining.
- 1 bedroom with a 160×200 bed
- 1 bedroom with 2 90×190 beds
- Sofa bed in the living room
- Shower room
- Separate toilets
- Fully fitted kitchen: dishwasher, fridge, microwave oven, conventional oven, ceramic hob, barbecue
- Towels, bed linen, tablecloths and napkins.