To guarantee your safety and peace of mind, we apply rigorous hygiene measures and have introduced a more flexible cancellation policy.
To ensure optimal safety for our guests and staff, we have stepped up our hygiene and cleaning measures and implemented extensive health and safety procedures, including COVID 19 preventive measures, using certified cleaning products and regularly disinfecting our rooms, holiday cottages and communal areas.
Our new health and safety measures are as follows:
• In accordance with social distancing guidelines, we strongly advise that all guests wear a mask. If, however, you forget your mask, we will be happy to provide you with one.
• To ensure a smooth, safe check-in, please let us know in advance of your check-in time.
• Whenever possible, we prefer payment by credit card and send bills via email.
• All rooms and bathrooms are cleaned then disinfected.
• Common areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected, and in particular door handles, light switches, room keys, etc.
• Our sun-loungers are regularly disinfected.
• Our linen is cleaned by ELIS, a specialist laundry provider that caters for hotels and hospitals.
• We disinfect using EN 14476-approved products.
• All accommodation is left vacant for an hour after each guest departure.
• Before guest check-ins, all rooms and the main communal areas are completely disinfected using an ozone air purifier (made in France).
• Cleaning implements such as dusters, microfibre cloths etc. are changed after each room is cleaned and washed at 60°.
• We have suspended our buffet service for breakfast: all food and drink will be served at tables.
• We no longer provide a daily housekeeping service: rooms can be cleaned on request.
• Bathrobes are available on request.
• Guests are kindly requested to use the same sun-loungers throughout their stay.
• Pool towels are provided.
• All our staff wear masks and gloves and use hand sanitizer. Their overalls are washed at 60° after each shift.
• Staff have received training in COVID 19 preventive measures and wash their hands frequently and after touching any surfaces or objects.
With our flexible rate, you can cancel your booking for free up to 48 hours before check-in.
With our Prepaid rate, we offer you a discount and any bookings up until 31st August 2020 can be rescheduled to a later date.